EB-00 Foot Operated Spot Welders
In addition, we stock a complete inventory of replacement parts and in-stock components can be shipped within 24 hours of order receipt. When you buy from Taylor-Winfield, you get sound technical advice, competent service and continued performance backed by single source responsibility.
- Precision straddle ball bushing and dual cam roller ram guide system of long term electrode alignment and minimum dynamic friction.
- Precision calibrated pre-compressed spring weld force system with micrometer readout scale for maximum reset ability.
- Weld force firing switch to assure application of electrode force before current flow initiation.
- Low inertia upper electrode ram structure for superior follow-up on extremely short weld times.
- Adjustable-rotatable horns for versatile electrode configuration capability.
- High strength socket head cap screw electrode clamping hardware to resist head stripping in repeated use.
- Transformer cable mounting studs to isolate electrodes from cable magnetic impulse.
- With accelerator foot treadle and pull chain.
- Lever-operated for minimum operator fatigue.
|Weld Force Range||1-8 Lb. (2.2-17.6 kg.) light Spring
1-20 Lb. (4.4-44 kg) heavy Spring
7.3 Lb. (3.3kg) minimum pedal force required
|Throat Depth||Adjustable 2.375-3.125 (60-80mm)|
|Horn Spacing||0.5-1” (12-25mm)
+0.5 (12mm)by inverting lower horn
|Electrode Opening||.625 (16mm) maximum|
|Horn Diameter||.375” (9.6mm) diameter|
|Electrode Size||.125” dia. x 2.5” (3.2mm x 64mm) standard|
|Weld Head Size||9.75” H x 4” W x 7.6 long (247x101x193mm)|
|Weight (Head Only)||10 Lb. (4.5 kg)|
|Normal Transformer Rating||2.5 KVA 50% Duty Cycle|
|Secondary Amps., S.C.*||Max. +/- 10%
Min. +/- 10%
|KVA Demand, S.C. **||Max. +/- 20%||7.5|
|Duty Cycle, S.C.||Max. %||.5|
|Primary Amps. Max.||230 Volts
|Fusible Line Switch Rating||230 Volts||10|
|Cable Size, 50% Drop, for Cable Run 100 Ft. Max., Cable to contact||230 Volt
* At 2″ Horn Spacing
** Cables are part of transformer secondary
Taylor-Winfield recommends the above isolation switch, fuse and cable sizes, but customer should check local, city and state electrical code requirements.
The switch size, fuse size and feeder cable size are selected for short circuit capacity of equipment; that is, with electrodes shorted. When using this type of welder, the actual welding current may be considerably less than the indicated short circuit value since the welding job will normally have considerable resistance